Employment at the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV)
There are currently no open positions. Please check again later.
Employment at Rape Crisis Centers and Allied Organizations in Ohio
- Canopy Child Advocacy Center in Cleveland is hiring an Operations Manager
- Three open positions at Case Western Reserve University: Assistant Director for Research and Evaluation, Operations Manager, and Postdoctoral Scholar. Apply by the Nov. 6 deadline here.
- The Office on Violence Against Women is hiring a Writer-Editor and a Management and Program Analyst
- The Nord Center has an opening for a Community Educator and Volunteer Coordinator position
- YWCA Dayton is hiring multiple positions.
- YWCA Greater Cincinnati is hiring for multiple positions.
- The Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is hiring multiple positions.
- Women Helping Women is hiring multiple positions.
- RCDV Safe Haven in Ashland has several advocate job opportunities available here.
- Appleseed Community Mental Health Center is hiring multiple positions.
- OneEighty is hiring multiple positions.
- Crime Victim Services is hiring multiple positions. Job descriptions and more details can be found here.
- HelpLine is hiring multiple positions. Click here to learn more.
- The Nord Center is hiring multiple positions. Learn more here.
Employment at State and National Sexual Violence Coalitions and Allied Organizations
- The National Alliance to End Sexual Violence (NAESV) is hiring a Housing Project Coordinator
- The Resource Sharing Project (RSP) is looking for a Sexual Violence & Housing Technical Assistance Coordinator.
Would you like to have your open position(s) posted on this page? Please Email Communications & Content Coordinator, Laurie Hamame, firstname.lastname@example.org.