Employment at the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV)
We are so excited to be growing and hiring for this position:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the description, please. Positions open until filled. Join us!
Employment at Rape Crisis Centers and Allied Organizations in Ohio
- The Montgomery County Prosecuter’s Office is hiring a Director Victim/Witness Division
- Journey Center for Safety and Healing is hiring a Grants Coordinator and Trauma Therapist, among other positions.
- Crime Victim Services is hiring multiple positions, including Elder Victim Advocate, Court Advocacy Supervisor, and Guardian Coordinator. Apply by January 8th.
- Center for Community Health Workers at the Cleveland Clinic is currently in the process of recruiting 4 Community Health Workers and 1 Community Health Worker Supervisor to work in the field of infant and maternal health. The ideal candidates for these positions will reside in western Cuyahoga or Lorain Counties.
- Project Woman is hiring multiple positions, including Shelter Advocate, Victim Advocate, Prevention and Empowerment Educator, and Bilingual Advocate.
- Women Helping Women is hiring multiple positions, including a Contract Prevention Educator.
- Canopy Child Advocacy Center in Cleveland is hiring a Family Advocate, among other positions.
- YWCA Dayton is hiring multiple positions, including an Advocacy & Outreach Manager.
- YWCA Greater Cincinnati is hiring for multiple positions, including Advocate; Equity Advocacy Manager; Peaceful Solutions Coordinator; and more.
- The Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is hiring multiple positions, including Trauma Therapist; Chief Financial Officer; and Client Access Specialist.
- Appleseed Community Mental Health Center is hiring a part-time Education & Outreach Advocate.
Employment at State and National Sexual Violence Coalitions and Allied Organizations
Would you like to have your open position(s) posted on this page? Please Email Resource & Communications Coordinator, Laurie Hamame, email@example.com, with a link or PDF to the application and a submission deadline.