Employment at the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV)
We are so excited to be growing and hiring two full-time positions:
- Director of Grant Management & Sustainability
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Fund Development Coordinator (Contractual)
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the description, please. Position open until filled. Join us!
Employment at Rape Crisis Centers and Allied Organizations in Ohio
- Center for Community Health Workers at the Cleveland Clinic is currently in the process of recruiting 4 Community Health Workers and 1 Community Health Worker Supervisor to work in the field of infant and maternal health. The ideal candidates for these positions will reside in western Cuyahoga or Lorain Counties.
- Crime Victim Services is hiring a Day One Survivor Advocate
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network (ODVN) is hiring a full-time Legal Assistant and a Health Access Project Coordinator.
- BRAVO is hiring an Advocate
- Journey Center for Safety and Healing is hiring a Director of Shelter and Crisis Housing and many other positions.
- HelpLine is hiring a Regional Sexual Assault Response Network & Outreach Coordinator (Part-time) and a SARN Delaware & Morrow Coordinator.
- The Domestic Violence Shelter is hiring an Executive Director.
- Project Woman is hiring a Shelter Advocate and Bilingual Advocate.
Advocating Opportunity is hiring a Human Trafficking Client Advocate for their Columbus office. Deadline is Feb. 20.
- Women Helping Women is hiring multiple positions, including a Prevention Educator.
- Canopy Child Advocacy Center in Cleveland is hiring an Associate Director
- YWCA Dayton is hiring multiple positions, including President & CEO.
- YWCA Greater Cincinnati is hiring for multiple positions, including Advocate; Child Welfare Domestic Violence Connection Program (CWDVCP) Intervention Coordinator; Housing Case Manager; and Grants Administrator.
- The Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is hiring multiple positions, including Grants Manager; Trauma Therapist; Client Services Specialist; Advocate; and Client Access Specialist.
- RCDV Safe Haven in Ashland is hiring a Campus and Direct Services Advocate and a part-time Residential Advocate position.
- Appleseed Community Mental Health Center is hiring multiple positions across many fields.
- OneEighty in Wooster is hiring multiple positions.
- HelpLine is hiring a Senior Associate Director; Marketing Generalist; and Crisis Contact Center Manager. Learn more here.
- The Nord Center in Lorain is hiring multiple positions. Learn more here.
Employment at State and National Sexual Violence Coalitions and Allied Organizations
- Mujeres Latinas en Acción is hiring a National TA Manager of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault is hiring an Outreach & Policy Associate
- The National Network to End Domestic Violence is hiring a full-time Transitional Housing Manager
- The New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence is hiring a Program Director.
- The Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault seeks a Deputy Director
- Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (BARCC) is looking for an Executive Director.
- The National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center (NIWRC) is hiring a Data Specialist, Program Assistant, and a Safe Housing & Shelter Specialist.
Would you like to have your open position(s) posted on this page? Please Email Communications & Content Coordinator, Laurie Hamame, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a link or PDF to the application and a submission deadline.