Employment at the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV)
Join our team! We’re honored to currently be welcoming two new team members:
- Director of Training & Member Engagement
- Office Administrator/Coalition Services Specialist
- Fund Development Coordinator (Contractual)
Applications are open until positions are filled.
Employment at Rape Crisis Centers and Allied Organizations in Ohio
- HelpLine is hiring a Youth Empowerment Coordinator, part-time Sexual Assault Regional Outreach Coordinator and a full-time Sexual Assault Advocate and Outreach Coordinator for Delaware & Morrow Counties, click here to learn more.
- The Victim Assistance Program is hiring for several positions, including Victim Advocate, Weekend Victim Advocate, Education Specialist, Grant Writer, Supervisor of Barberton Services, Supervisor of Advocacy Services, and Stow Victim Advocate Coordinator. Click here to learn more.
- The Nord Center is hiring multiple positions, including Forensic Interviewer, SANE and Advocate positions, learn more here.
- OneEighty is hiring a Shelter Counselor, DV/SA Victim Advocate, and Shelter Support Specialists.
- ODH’s Office of Health Opportunity is Hiring Human Services Program Consultant, learn more here.
Employment at State and National Sexual Violence Coalitions and Allied Organizations
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA) is hiring a Training and Technical Assistance Manager.
- Ohio Domestic Violence Network (ODVN) is hiring a Legal Assistance Program Coordinator.
- Hollaback! is hiring a Bookkeeper.
Would you like to have your open position(s) posted on this page? Please Email Communications & Content Specialist, Laurie Hamame, email@example.com.