Employment at Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence
We currently have four openings:
- Sexual Violence Prevention & Public Health Initiatives Coordinator – Full-Time
- Survivor Advocate – Full-Time
- Communications & Content Specialist – Part-Time
- Coordinator of Community Responses – Full-Time
The application period for the above positions closes on August 29th. Please apply by visiting www.oaesv.org/2021EmploymentApplication to submit your information, cover letter, and resume.
Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV) is Ohio’s members-based statewide coalition. OAESV strongly believes that there is power and strength in our collective voices. OAESV is committed to addressing the root causes of sexual violence. Eliminating sexual violence requires public awareness, outreach, and education in a comprehensive manner that illuminates the complex needs of survivors and shines a light on all forms of sexual violence. To that end, OAESV includes and accounts for diversity, equity, and the intersection of all forms of oppression and marginalization in its prevention and intervention efforts, and OAESV is survivor-focused. A primary function of the coalition is to ensure there is a continuum of timely, inclusive, and effective supports, services, and resources for all individuals who seek access because they have been affected by sexual violence. Thus, elevating and responding to the voices and needs of those impacted by sexual violence is paramount to OAESV’s work.
All applicants must be familiar and agree with OAESV’s mission statement and philosophy regarding the elimination of sexual violence, anti-oppression, empowerment, inclusiveness, and social change.
As is the case with all positions on our team, the selected candidates will be expected to think outside of the box, to be solution-focused, and to find opportunity amid challenges. The ideal candidates will have vision, a positive attitude, high professional standards, and passion for the mission of OAESV. In addition, candidates should be politically savvy, outcome-oriented, and interested in being part of a progressive, mission-driven team. They should have a mind for strategic planning and work with intention and accountability.
Employment at Rape Crisis Centers and Allied Organizations in Ohio
- Montgomery County Prosecutors Office is hiring a Victim Advocate, learn more here.
- Asian American Community Services is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- The YWCA of Northwest Ohio is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- The Nord Center is hiring a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner and additional jobs, learn more here.
- Helpline is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- Hope and Healing Survivor Resource Center is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- Project Woman is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- Tri-County Help Center is hiring a Mental Health Counselor, learn more here.
- Survivor Advocacy Outreach Program (SAOP) is hiring Community/Family Advocate for our Southern Region (Meigs, Vinton, Jackson, and Gallia County), learn more here.
- SafeHaven Rape Crisis and Domestic Violence is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- Women Helping Women is hiring multiple positions, learn more here.
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio is hiring for multiple positions, learn more here.
- Ohio Crime Victim Justice Center is hiring Crime Victim’s Rights Attorney, learn more here.
OneEighty is hiring several positions, find out more here.
Victim Assistance Program is hiring for multiple positions. Find out more here.
Journey Center for Safety and Healing (Formerly known as Domestic Violence and Child Advocacy Center) is hiring multiple positions. Find out more here.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is hiring multiple positions, click here to learn more.
YWCA Dayton, Rape Crisis Center is hiring multiple positions, or more information click here
Employment at State and National Sexual Violence Coalitions and Organizations
- Main Coalition Against Sexual Assault is hiring Communications and Outreach Coordinator and Public Policy Coordinator, please click the titles to learn more.
- U.S. Center for SafeSport is hiring Director of Research, Data and Evaluation in Denver, Colorado, learn more here.
- Main Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MECASA) is hiring multiple positions – click HERE for more information.
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA) is hiring for Public Policy Director – click HERE for more information.
Idaho Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence is Hiring for a Social Change Attorney – click HERE for more information.
- New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence is hiring a Human Trafficking Project Manager, click HERE for more information.
Would you like to have your open position(s) posted on this page? Please Email Grants, Resources & Communications Coordinator, Jenn Eidemiller at firstname.lastname@example.org.