Employment at the Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV)
There are no current openings available at this time. Please check agin later.
Employment at Rape Crisis Centers and Allied Organizations in Ohio
- The Center for Family Safety and Healing is hiring a co-responder with law enforcement on DV calls and an advocate in Franklin County’s Domestic and Juvenile Relations Court.
- Community Refugee & Immigration Services (CRIS) is hiring a hiring a bilingual Victim Services caseworker. Apply here.
- The Alliance Area Domestic Violence Shelter is hiring an Executive Director.
- The Brook Center is hiring a Sexual Violence Prevention Educator.
- RCDV Safe Haven in Ashland has several job opportunities available here.
- Hope and Healing of Medina and Summit Counties (Battered Women’s Shelter and Rape Crisis Center) is hiring multiple positions. You can learn more here, here, and here.
- Victim Assistance Program is hiring an Essentials of Victim Advocacy Coordinator
- Appleseed Community Mental Health Center is hiring a Campus & Direct Services Advocate, Residential Advocate-Weekends and Holidays, and an Underserved Populations & Direct Services Advocate.
- OneEighty is hiring multiple positions, including Clinical Director, Youth Outreach and Eduction Specialist, Outreach Recovery Coach, Housing Case Manager, Residential Support Specialist, and much more.
- Project Woman is hiring a Shelter Services Coordinator, Compliance and Business Director, an Advocacy Services Coordinator, an Advocate for the Hispanic-Latina Community. Resumes with references can be emailed to Julie Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Crime Victim Services is hiring multiple positions. Job descriptions and more details can be found here.
- HelpLine is hiring multiple positions. Click here to learn more.
- The Victim Assistance Program is a Supervisor of Civil Court Services.
- The Nord Center is hiring multiple positions. Learn more here.
Employment at State and National Sexual Violence Coalitions and Allied Organizations
- Praxis International is hiring an Operations Coordinator.
- The Women’s Resources Center at the University of Illinois is accepting applications for a grant-funded Project Director position (currently entering year two of three).
- The National Organization of API Ending Sexual Violence (NAPIESV) is hiring a Program Associate.
- Mental Health America is hiring multiple positions. Learn more and apply here.
- SafeHouse Center is hiring an Executive Director
- The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape is hiring a VOCA Staff Attorney
- The Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault is hiring a National Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Program Coordinator
- Central Ohio Reach and Restore Coalition is hiring a Safe Harbor Program Coordinator
Would you like to have your open position(s) posted on this page? Please Email Communications & Content Specialist, Laurie Hamame, email@example.com.