*Click the presentation title to go to the page displaying the abstract and presenter biography. Click the links below the title for the presentation materials.
*Want to download all the files at once? Click here, then click “Download”, then “Direct Download” or “Download to My Dropbox”.
Day 1 – August 10, 2020
- Keynote Presentation from Camilla Gilbert – “I’m a Black deaf woman with small ears: How to survive a racist, ableist, and sexist society like a BOSS!”
- Highlighted Presentation from Sirajah Raheem – “A Fusion of Movements: Mission, Strategies, and Outcomes”
Day 2 – August 11, 2020
- Call to Action from Ohio Representative Erica Crawley (D-Columbus)
- Workshop #1 – Engaging Men in the Movement to End Gender-Based Violence and Responding to them as Survivors
- Workshop #2 – Empowerment through Prevention Education: Working with People with Developmental Disabilities
- Workshop # 3 – Rooting Prevention Efforts with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Workshop #4 – The Birth of a Nation: Black Women and Sexual Violence
Day 3 – August 12, 2020
- 2020 Awards
- Workshop #5 – Silence is No Longer Golden/What You Talking Bout Willis
- Workshop #6 – Instructional Scaffolding: A Framework for Community-Level Prevention Curriculum
- Workshop #7 – When Survivors Self-identify Sexual Assault in Intimate Partner Violence: Implications for the Field from the Sexual Assault Kit Initiative
- Workshop #8 – The Ohio Bar Project Assessment: Findings that Highlight the Opportunity for Community, Bravery, & Accountability in Sexual Violence Prevention Work in the Service Industry
Day 4 – August 13, 2020: Central Ohio Regional SART Training
- Call to Action from Jen Seifert, PhD.
- Workshop #9 – Fireside Chat: Collaborating with your Local Substance Abuse Agencies/Experts
- Contact Information
- Jamahal C. Boyd, Sr.
- Contact Information
- Workshop #10 – Adjusting Our Aim, Bridge Building, and Meeting Challenges- The ABCs of Working With Military and Veteran Survivors
- Workshop # 11 – It Takes a Village: The Faith Community as a Catalyst for Survivor Recovery
- Closing Session: Coordinated Community Responses Panel, “People Don’t Have Barriers, Systems Do”